<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, January 14, 2007
9:47 AM

460th post.

LI EN loves to bring my mood up and down, if it goes on and on, I might not be able to pull through, you know. Like one moment, he can be telling me to give up and all that, and the next moment, he tells me I'm funny, and I take funny as a compliment and a sign of affection.

See, high tide, and low tide. I actually needed retail therapy in the morning, but at night, he makes me so happy that I smiled all the way through the night, until I fell asleep. I dreamt of him also, and I woke up very early, at 7.47 at the very thought of him. But if nothing's gonna come out of it, then I think he shouldn't be giving me false hope. It kills. ):

He lives at toa payoh, and I'm just a walk away from toa payoh, and he has to take 88, and I can choose to. Imagine if we're together, then we can take the same bus home, talk on the way, laugh at our silliness and just hold hands all the way through. How very romantic... Then maybe he could send me home some times too. Haha, okay. I'm thinking too much. A girl can dream, can't she?

I wanna go to the library today to return my books! Overdue for over two weeks already! T^T EH, MAYBE IF FATE ALLOWS, I MIGHT MEET HIM THERE! :D

my perfect braces boy ; day 4.

♥

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥