<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, November 24, 2006
11:08 AM

Went back to bhps because I promised kok how to be there for him when the PSLE results were released. Our highest score was only 265 lah, quite lousy. Then kok how scored 208, which was over my expectation, but nutty only scored 228, which was less than what I've expected of him. ):
No amkss for nutty. ): I want nutty to be thereeeeeee. My pretty pretty nut.

Bah, then went to ade's house for lunch and went to vivo city with her and her mum. Walked around, played with water, ate, yaddah yaddah. Then went home at around 7+ in a taxi because I couldn't find my way home from boon keng.
Then having cold war with parents again, because they refuse to buy me 80 when I've been so good this year and have been really nice to them for this month and I've already gone as far as begging. Don't tell me they really expect me to kneel? Wait longer.
Sigh, damn ass. I want 80. ):

p.s ; i bought fartsie's lollipops already! :D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥