<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, November 10, 2006
11:10 PM

My day started off bad because of those bitches from the previous night. I got very easily annoyed and moody. I tried to be happy and work, but I couldn't help myself from feeling down. ): It's a very horrible feeling lah... Then the day really went very bad for me.
First, I was paired up with siva, and she started to feel unwell after finished eating. Then I was brought to bukit merah view by nigel. Casper, shahidah and xue qiong were there, so there's competition. Aye, I walked around and got scolded so many times when I'm already feeling so crappy. Then I broke down. T^T
Casper encouraged me, comforted me and talked to me, which made me feel worse, because I feel like I've disappointed him by bowing down to pressure, so I cried even harder. ): What's worse is that I broke down again halfway through pitching, then casper had to apologise to those men for me. Sigh, I felt super duper bad lah.
Then sales were really terrible for today, so had to see andy. The talk wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - in fact, it was not bad. He asked me about my problems, and invited peach and I for karaoke session with them after that. (:
Working ain't that bad lah, you get to meet all kinds of people and get to know the outside world better. I think I like older men who are able to talk sense into me. ^^
Yeah, that's about all.
Must jia you for 10 odd days. (:
No crying and disappointing casper.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥