<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, November 17, 2006
11:08 PM

I think I'm emo?
Okay, suckiness. It's like I feel this way every few days.
SECONDARY SCHOOL SUCKS.
I feel insignificant, taken for granted, good for nothing, just a burden, nothing at all.
I don't know why, but I think jiayu, norman, bao hui, juncheng and a lot of other boys just ask me along to things only because it seems polite.
I don't know why, but I feel important with them some times, only during bad times... I don't know. Don't think they read my blog at all now.
I think the friendship shared between jane, liko, renee and I was very short-lived and only for show.
I think everyone's getting very irritated by my emo-ness, so I might be closing down the blog.
I think I'm very pathetic.
But I think I'm better than someone whom I shall not name, lest I get bombarded.
I think if killing is not a crime, I would have killed a thousand and one people by now.
I think I'm too nice.
I think I'm stupid.
I think my friends don't really cherish me.
I think I'm really just living for the sake of living.
I think I'm very afraid that I'm never ever going to be able to find true friends until I turn 78.
I think I'm very afraid that I'm never ever going to find that right person to love.
I think I'm very easily forgotten.
I think deb has forgotten about me.
I think jan too.
I think derrick thinks about me less than once a month.
I think to others, I'm just annabelle, and nothing else.
The most, only an acquaintace or someone that's very dislikable.
I think peach only treats me as someone to look for when no one else is available.
I think fartsie is nice to me only because I'm nice to her and like her very much.
I think andy hates me a lot.
I'm sure this is the best post I've written in this month that reflects how I really feel inside.

I feel like junk.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥