<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
9:49 PM

Hello, I've earned $50 yesterday because I was the first to hit the 17 sets target. (:

13november'06
Eh, paired up with shahidah and went to uhh... some industrial area at wait, I can't remember. Hahaha! I've been thinking about it for at least 5 minutes and still can't recall kay? :P So we were having trouble looking for coffee shops around, because it's so ulu, it's scaraye. Bah, and yes, we did manage to find it in the end. (: Uncles were nice again! I LOVE 'EM.
Okay, and so yaddah, we both achieved amazing results within an amazing time. (x
tsk tsk.
Yeap, so we made our way back to the office and did the usual things. Hand over money, shouted our cheers, did some admin stuff and all those things lah. Yeap, then peachie and I were pulled to the office by andy. Blah, don't feel like elaborating. But at least peachie's not quitting! When we were halfway through talking, casper came into the room. Then andy left, and casper took over. Could tell that casper could talk through peachie's head 634073586 times easier than andy could. It's actually because peachie's biased against andy also lah.
Yaaaaa, then after the talk, rushed to novena where peachie got her 850i. ): MY 80~
Yeah, then went home.

14november'06
Nothing much, don't feel like elaborating, but I love the people at kranji loop! CHAO NICE. None shouted at me, and I managed to sell 13 sets even when I'm slacking! SO COOL RIGHT! :D
Okay, I'll end here.

p.s : cheer up, fartsie teo! :D
p.p.s: i miss you, deb, jan, and a whole lot of people. so much. too bad i have to work and cannot find time to bond with you all. ):
p.p.p.s: hope peachie's having fun at her class chalet.
p.p.p.p.s: casper rocks!
p.p.p.p.p.s: i'm so effin near to getting my N80 and a whole lot of things. wish me luck, people!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥