<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, November 04, 2006
3:45 PM

HELLO!
Annabelle is happy because of unknown reasons, and she thinks she'll be happy for another day or so before being unhappy again.
Talk to her now, and you will find that she's super crappy and high. I just disturbed choi kar kit. I think he's very disturbed. Too bad max is not online, disturbing him is fun because he plays along. [:
Peachie and eunice went to look for job today. Sigh, and I'm still jobless. I guess I should tell you about me firing my boss.
On a windy and fine day, peachie and chocolatie went to somerset mrt as told by aaron, our supposedly supervisor. But we waited for quite a while for him, but he didn't appear, so we were quite worried. Later when he did, we were even more so, because he has gold hair, horizontally disadvantaged, and looks every inch like an ah beng. We were very disturbed by the fact, so we walked all the way from somerset to lucky plaza instead, because peachie wanted her breakfast.
Yes, and we later proceeded to spend more money. We had ben & jerry's, then watched death note. Whereby initially, chocolatie liked L, then light, and later, the god of death. That's what happens when a thirteen-year-old is jobless and watching a thriller with a bottle of I-can't-remember-what-brand grape flavoured drink beside her friend.
Yeap, after which, we went on with life and lived happily ever after.
THE END

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥