<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
5:13 PM

:D
06november'06
Slacked at home all the way until peachie called me to go for an interview with her at thong chai building. So got ready, then rushed down there. The interview was okay, and I got a feeling we'll both get the job. Hey, the pay's very good kay? $1000 at least if I work full-time, which I am. After interview, went to city hall for sakae sushi then shopped a little. I bought a pair of cute tigh high socks! (: BUT, I don't know what to do with it. I just found it cute. xD

07november'06
Got a call from the company that I got accepted in the morning. ^^
Went to watch the convenant with mummy. :D:D:D:D HOTTIES. I LOVE CALEB. Real name's steven strait or something like that. (: Nice show, must watch. Heh, then shopped, went to the doctor's for my back, and he said that one of my bones was protruding, but should be okay. He then gave me a bottle of bitter medicine. ><>I still love you all!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥