<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, October 26, 2006
7:11 PM

Tralalala, let the rain fall on my head.
Tralalala, maybe it will wash away the hate.
Tralalala, let you fade away.
Tralalala, take my pain away...

Yours truly went to cut her hair today. (:
I got the nice lady I like! :D:D:D
And as always after a haircut, my head feels lighter than it should. (x

Walked around orchard road after haircut with peachie.
Oh gosh, it's the last time we will be going out together as a sec 1 and sec 2 student.
& she misses us being who/what we are so much, she waited for me at the bus stop to take 851 because I was lousy and woke up late. I dropped at the bus stop at BHPS and ran all the way to the 851 bus stop. (: Morning exercise. I'm very healthy. Just have a dryness in the throat after that. ^^
How time flies. (:
This year don't have any fond memories. Not very impressionable (is there such word?).
I've been drifting through life this year, with the come what may attitude.
Next year I shall work hard! NO SLACKING. (:
Okay, off I go then.
P.S: I LOVE MY LAYOUT. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥