<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
8:32 PM

This might be my last post.
Dad says that he's gonna disconnect the internet, so I can't use it because of my results.
What the hell? At least I passed my maths what. I think they will cry if I told them about my D&T, history and literature. Mummy said that I'll just have to save up and buy my own phone.
Blah, blah. I thought my mummy would understand, but heck. If that's what they want and what they think, I can't be bothered any more. I was actually quite worried if I could get promoted to sec 2 express or not, but if they want to treat me like this, then fine.
I don't even feel like crying. Chinese was a disappointment, literature too. Geog and science was quite well done I guess. Maths, at least I passed. English was up to expectation. As for the rest, I seriously have no comments.
Aye, I have absolutely no mood to blog about my day.
Blame my parents.
I want to abandon this blog. ):
& can anyone please lend me money so that I can get by the next week? I really really really have no money left. Really zilch. I promise to pay back once I get money.
Please, please, please?

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥