<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, October 27, 2006
9:46 PM

I've just finished reading very long posts on blogs.
& I'm feeling very frustrated.
So my dear readers, especially to calvin,
you should be happy that I don't write long posts to frustrate you with.
Today has been an eventful one even though I stayed at home all day.
Eventful because my mood flew from real low to real high.
I'm very high now. (: Right, calvin? :D
I've got enough of fartsie teo today, so I'm very happy. HAHA. (x
See, some times, you just have to write it out on your blog to let someone know that you miss them and want to talk to them and tadah, it will happen. (x
Okay, that's lame.
See, I'm so highhhhhhh.
Yo, calvin.
I really am blogging!
:D:D:D
Okay, I figured you had enough of my madness.
BYEBYE DEAR READERS!
ANNABELLE HEN AI NI MEN!
ANNABELLE CINTA KAMU!
ANNABELLE SARANG HAE!
ANNABELLE RAK KHUN!
ANNABELLE LOVES YOU!
ANNABELLE IS NOT RACIST, SO SHE TRIED TO APPLY HER LANGUAGE SKILLS ON HER BLOG BY SAYING I LOVE YOU IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.
SORRY IF I HAVE INDIAN READERS. I HAVEN'T LEARNT HOW TO SAY I LOVE YOU YET. ><
I'LL GO LEARN ASAP, LEST I'M BEING SUED FOR BEING RACIST (:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥