<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, October 15, 2006
4:17 PM

I'm at my cousin's house now, using her very pretty laptop. (:
I'm telling you, her friends are all weird people man!
There's this guy who shouted 'I love you, deborah' outside the house, and people from the bus stop looked up at him. He was not dared, mind you.
CRAZY. I could never do that.
Shouting I love you, whoever it may be is a huge thing. Shouting it in front of SO many people is totally from another dimension. Rawr, I look up to you, fat guy.
Anyways, his shouting led from being laughed at by his friends to a whole lot of questioning from my aunties. I was feeling quite bored, so I asked my aunty why didn't he shout 'I love you, annabelle.' My aunty therefore said that that guy wasn't handsome, so it doesn't matter if he shouted my name or not. She then went up to another guy and asked him to shout 'I love you, annabelle'. Wah, I was so embarrassed!
Okay, I'm going to watch tv already. (:
Lest my mummy see what I'm writing.
MUMMY! It's invasion of privacy!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥