<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, October 02, 2006
7:09 PM

I guess I get insecured when I see someone close to me with someone that I'm not very close with... I'm afraid to lose anyone else again. I so so so can't afford it. ):
Gah, qing ai de swingswing today. ): Broke his one week old record of not swinging. Don't swingswing lah!
& cheer up fartsie. You're not inferior to anyone else. I love you for who you are, not what makes you.

ALL THE BEST FOR FYE!
JANEEEE
LIKOOO
DEBBBB
TWINNY
JIAYU
RENEHNEH
SIMIN
FARTSIE
LOOPIN
MONKEY MAMA
CHLOE-S
HAN WEE
THINTHIN
JUNCHENG
AYE, the list is getting too long. For those that I haven't list on this list, you're included too! (:
Cheers people!
P.S: I hope Nutty, Mel, Ricky and Kok How do well in their PSLE. (:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥