<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
8:21 PM

HEY YAH! I'm baaaaack. :D
Today was fun! But Deb emooooo. ):
Rawr, oneTWO's in trouble. Gah, shall not elaborate why, but because of that, we waited for like 2 hours for jane. We went to mac, bought food and spent like around half an hour there before leaving for jane's house.
Wah, her room's super messy can! Got a lot of soft toys. Hahah. Upload photos later, because blogger failed me AGAIN. HURHUR ):
After that, we were off to orchard. Went to cine to play at the arcade and we spent a lot of time down there. Then went shopping. Jane and simin kept complaining about their legs hurting when they've only walked a while. Aye, they will die if they went shopping with mummy man. Bought cheryl's present already. (:
Went to bits and pieces to pierce my ears. I got four holes now. But what the hell, it's super painful. I don't think I'll ever pierce my ear again. Plus, I haven't told mummy about it. Hope she doesn't get too mad...
Right, then we went to heeren to dine at sakae! Simin's treat. Haha, jane kept kop-ing my chawanmushi, then in the end, she ordered one for herself. (x
I bought a top at Pink Industrie. $11 only! & I'm in love with it! WHOOOOO. So happy! I saw the wallet that I want already. A billabong one. $29.90. Aye, save up to buy. I'll get my hands on you soon, baby! Wait for me.
Took neos with simin and jane. Then went home. Yeap, that's all.
Pictures next. Might require you to click on the links if you want to have a look though. Sorry!
edited.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥