<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
9:11 PM

HELLO, I GOT A JOB! :D
Aren't you excited for me? Okay, I'm very excited.
Please get your parents to support yours truly at the streets of orchard road.
(:
Went for the interview with peachie at singapore shopping center, and we were very worried that we wouldn't get the job because there were so many people older than us there. PLUS, I'm underage. But but but, that nice lady said that she will give me the job if I would present a letter of approval from mummy on my first day of work. ^^
Then peachie and I went to watch Death Note. It's super nice. (: Light is such a genius! Must learn from him. Put pencil lead at the door, and if it breaks, someone went into the room.
See, there's a lot of (: in my post right! I'm in a super good mood.
I'll update you people on my schedule, so you all can ask your parents to give me support. :P
OKAY, BYEBYE!
GO MAPLE ALREADY.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥