<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, October 23, 2006
11:43 AM

Everything's so still, it might as well been a Kodak moment blown big.


I think I've really managed to become a better person once I've let go and live life. I used to be so pissed when I read a certain someone's blog post or another certain someone's tagboard. But surprisingly, I felt nothing at all today.
I'm able to look pass things, and not bear grudges. But then again, I feel so alone. I'm happy for myself, because I bet I'll be a whole lot more lovable next year than I am this year. I hope...

I've blown off school today, because everything that's lined-up for us is pure stupid. Yeap, but I'm having serious cough also. The best thing of skipping school today is that I'm able to skip training!

The talk with Ms Chen on Friday only made me hate training more. Rah, just let me out of the team. I want to join volleyball! ): Stupid Chen. Talks like she's god-damn-huge after Ms Chow's gone. Even Ms Chow doesn't talk like that to me. Bitch.

Sorry, I know I'm supposed to be a better person, but she really drives me mad. Okay then, off I go now. Goodbye.


December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥