<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
5:07 PM

:D Since it's going to be the last day of carefree-ness until one week later, we have decided that everyone mugging at the library should have the same thinking. People at AMK library were our victims. IT WAS FUN I TELL YOU.
First, we started off with comics (hanwee), books on irrelevant topics(jiayu, baohui and yours truly) and only twinny and chloe were seriously mugging. Then I started playing photographer again, and started taking photos. (: kan zhe li, lai lai. kan. KUAI DIAN LAH.
HAHA(x
Jane and juncheng joined us a while later. MADNESS LAH. We kept talking and talking. Then started playing truth or dare. Truth is maths, dare is english, don't let people know that we are playing truth or dare! Says jane.
Jiayu showed us his pretty grey underwear, jane showed us how she looks like with her hair down. ^^ HAHA, you people must be dying to see right... jiayu's grey sexy underwear, that is. who's interested in jane's hair! :P
HEEHEE. I shall quench your thirst to see it later. ^^
Eh, actually I'm quite excited myself lah. So with a few more random things that were said just now, I will go upload already. But if blogger fails me again, I cannot be held responsible okay!
Eh, jane saw someone urinating at someone's house. We were all laughing like fucking lunatics when we thought about what happened after that. scarly stuck when he zip man! wah, he haven't finish urinating ah! so maybe when he tried to keep, it went out of control and started spraying like the hose seh!
Still have more lah, but I can only remember this much now. Moreover, I don't want you all to share our time together. It's super precious can! :D
Okay, uploading photos!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥