<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, September 14, 2006
6:09 PM

Where is he, where is he, where is this beautiful guy?
Who is he, who is he, who's gonna bring me so high?

AYE, PE sucked. FAD sucks. Kept gossipping and diao-ing us. Whateverrrrr. Suckers. I can't be fucking bothered lah. Sigh, I hate the sitting arrangement now! Rahrah, cannot study! How? I want to change seats! My gays are all interested in girls now. I think cannot call them gays already. Then junwei became qianbian's k0rr k0rr. Yuckyucks. So darn sickening please. How screwed can my day get?
After school, accompanied Deb and Simin to 202 for prata, then went to meet mummy at tp. Had jap for lunch, then went to tan tock seng hospital because she wanted to have her IPL session. She super wtf lah. Eat her words again. Refuse to buy me my K800i. :(:(:( No motivation to study. BOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOOO.
So I black face-d all the way home. Till now still giving the same dull expression.
AIYAH, I don't know lah. So so so so so so down now. This year can have long distance relationship with cynTHIA because we could see each other from our classes and wave at each other. Next year cannot already! So far away. And got different recess time. And no poking. :( Worst of all is that there's no peach! choco without peach = bitter choco!
No more outings together, no more fun together. Just thinking about me makes me so freaking upset.
I HATE FAD! RAWR. BLAH, suckers.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥