<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
7:46 PM

TODAY ROCKED! :D riiiiight, qing ai de-s?
Lessons were alright. Slept during science because Ms Tan took over and then her lessons were so so so boring, so I just fell asleep. Then after that was Chinese. Harrassed Jane again. :D Haha, I scored 31/40 for my chinese test you know! Not too bad lah, huh?
Then Chen laoshi came to my table and looked at my zuo ye and then hit me because I didn't do anything except for the first exercise. I got don't know what you sheng jiang for the history thing you know! Pro! Jane was laughing at me when she heard. Stupid girl, she's just jealous that I'm so knowledgeable. HAHA.
After school today was great lah. Jane, jiayu, twinny, max, bao hui and I had a threesome, a foursome, a handsome and a sixsome on the mats at the back of the hall! Handsome is also known as fivesome. Heh. Very funny okay. We also had a discussion on boobs and butts and my feet and hands. :D
We were fooling around, then I suddenly said, "qing ai de, yao shang chuang ma?" to jane, then later to twinny, then to jiayu. HAHA, then I held jiayu's hand and said, "qing ai de, wo zai qian ni de shou!" Super spastic lah. All terrorised by me.
At around 5.40, left for macs with simin and jane. Had mcspicy and green tea(usual), then left for home.
Yeap, that's all. (: Have to go off now. Goodbye! :D:D:D:D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥