<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 25, 2006
4:05 PM

THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTIETH POST.
The day was quite alright. :D
Bao Hui likes to hit me a lot now. I don't know whyyyyy. Why hit your absolutely lovable mama? I am so upset. BOOO. HAHA.
Jiayu doesn't have mood swing today, so I like him! HEH. And then we are both crazy about Goong, so that's a plus. Dear boy, your grandmama loves you muchie! x)
I am so darn successful in not knowing and not caring. I saw him today. I just walked on without even thinking about flowers or snow. NEHNEH. Go jump into the pile of comfy snow and fuck make snow angels for all I care. Actually I do. I can write anything I want, because you can't highlight to see what I've written! It doesn't matter if you knew anyway. (:
Geog test today. I didn't study because I didn't know about it until today! Borrowed Liko's notes so that I could 'assist' me, but turned out that I don't even have the chance to even peep. But but, I could answer most of the questions lah. I hope I do well, because I felt quite confident.
After that was maths test. Confirm fail. What stupid journal shit! Fuckkkkk. I could only construct the bisectors, and the rest I don't really know how to do already. Must tell them how you constructed your diagram. You know a lot of things is common sensical and cannot be put into words what, how to answer! Sighhhh. Blah, never mind.
After school, went to library to return books and then home. Tuition later! Gah, tuition work still not done. Sigh, I shall go rush it now.
BYEBYE.

P.S: JANEEEEE! HUGHUGHUGHUG! :D
edited. :D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥