<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
10:13 PM

-slapsself- how could I forget! Dance and drama lesson today were great! The boys' dance were all darn cute lah! Dance until super gay. x) My group did alright I guess. Yes, and I like the blouse Meiyi lent to me! Can I not return? -batseyelashes- HAHA. Okay, whatever. I saw what loopin wrote on her lj. So I'm going to do the same, except that I'm going to add those that I still love, because I remember the good times we had.

I HATE:-
Flower
Snow
Lion
Dee
Stupid boys
Chicken

I STILL LOVE:-
Flower
big friend
darlinggg

I never could have settled certain problems without you all. istillloveyou. (:

P.S: I'm writing this in my bear pyjamas top and my primary school shorts. You know why? Because the genius squirted the soymilk that mummy brought home for me all over my pants and on daddy.
P.P.S: I know I rock. :D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥