<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, September 02, 2006
12:02 PM

NEHNEH! To stop some people from reading my posts, I've decided to put a password prompt. :D
I'm giving you all a chance. Tag me and leave your email address so I can give you the password. No, you won't be able to ask from anyone else, because the people I give it to voluntarily are people that I trust. Moreover, I won't bite, so you may just ask me for it by yourself. This way, I will know who read my posts also. Gah, I'm not making sense already. My English very London. Cannot make it already. >< Never mind...
To xiiia0gonggzhhu: No, it's not me. I doubt your arthur g0r is hurt. It's seriously nortt your business, so I don't know why you care so much. Who knows, you might just be the one who tagged him because you like him and don't want me to get in the way.
Like, whatever.
Going out with Serene to buy my tamagotchi then to the library! YAYNESS. x]]
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥