<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
12:04 PM

I'm bored to death here. Having tuition at 4 later.
See, now that I have a password prompt, I can blog FREELY.
Unless my password has been spreaded far and wide. =/
OR people whom I gave my password to read what I've wrote about other people and told them.
Please give me due respect and keep whatever I've written to yourself.
YOUR COOPERATION IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

I've finished reading Soul Love by Lynda Waterhouse last night/today morning, counting the fact that I've finished at 12.27 am. It's darn nice okay. I feel more intelligent already. [: You can try looking for it at the library, or you may borrow it from me since the due date is 2 weeks plus from now. I'm a geeky bookworm - I finished reading three books in less than a week. :D

I want to go out tomorrow! To Marina Square. I want to go shopping! Shopping heals the battered soul, or so I say. x] Who wants to go with me? ANY company would suffice. Serious. Too bad Deb has a schedule to follow, or else I'll drag her out to heal her. Speaking of which, Deb is super emo again. Why, why? Cheer up, my dear kuku. And I found another person tagging using my name! :( What is it with your name that you're so ashame to put down? Why my name, and not someone else's? Please get a life.
That person is lucky that he/she didn't tag anything mean, or else I'll turn really mad. Hmmm, okay. I should go now. BYEBYE.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥