<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, September 02, 2006
9:19 PM

I COULDN'T GET MY TAMAGOTCHI! :(
I couldn't find it anywhere in united square, so I thought to myself, 'since I already intent to spend money today, I guess I'll just spend it on other things just to make myself feel loved and therefore, happy."
SO, I bought many many junk food! :D
M&M's chocolates [Pirates of the Carribean edition!], Meiji's Lucky Mini Almond chocolate, two packets of Hello Kitty marshmallows, a pack of... uhh, I don't know. Hello Kitty mixing syrup?
Yeah, then Han Wee called me saying that he has something to give me when school reopens. YAY, surprise again! I can't wait. [:
Serene and I went to Toa Payoh after that. Had laksa for lunch, then to the library to borrow books. Stayed there for around two hours before leaving for bubble tea and then to my aunt's house for dinner.
Yeap, now peach's trying to make chocolate horny. Too bad, chocolate doesn't get horny that easily. :D
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥