<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 04, 2006
6:25 PM

HELLO, I've just had my shower and I feel damn good now.
Although I'm sneezing like nobody's business. Archoo, archoo, archoo. Can someone please show some love? ARCHOOOOOOOO.
Went for training in the morning, and then my left foot had this cramp, when it's not really painful, but I just really can't MOVE. My fitness went down the drain. :(
Since I was having cramps, I could join Chloe and Vanessa in sitting down and bitching about people. :D HAHAHA, we had funnnnnn. [x DEB joined us, then later Chloe Tan.
Joined in the last few games because I was feeling bored. Then, warm down and freeee.
Went to wash up in the toilet, then to Mac for lunch.
Accompanied Jan to school to see her DERRICK. We talked a lot, and then I felt better and worse. Then played volley. I think Jun Wei's going to vomit blood soon, because I still can't set properly! Don't fret, shi fu! I will learn in time.

Went to Chloe's house after sending DERRICK to the bus stop and watching him board bus 74.
HAD A BLAST THERE LAH! I took photos! Shall post them up later. [: Thank you for everything, Chloe! Oh ya, I ticked and touched Liko's *****. HURHUR.
Went home around 5. Yeap.
I want to write a whole load of things hereeeeee. But, never mind.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥