<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
4:20 PM

Haha, Meiyi, Lion isn't you. (:

The vomit spell took over AMKSS today.
Almost half the class got hit by it, and seah and tan didn't come. :D
So we got like, about 4 free periods? Rahs, it's really very boring if you have no classes. I was so bored that I started reading chinese story book! ><
Plus, we had food rationing sort of stuff. It's damn disgusting lah. Biscuits. Yuckkkk.
Sat throughout the class. oneTHREE's so broken up. :( I see people sitting in 3 groups and a few scattered around. It's quite depressing eh.
I tried to make funny faces at denise, but I guess I failed. She responded with a very foul face and a expression that says, 'are you mad?'
Aye, suckiness please.
Mac's with Jane and Deb. Saw my qing ai de there. Haha. :D
Yeap, then home after that.
Here I am, blogging when I have tuition later and work is STILL undone. How many days already! I'm sooooo lazy. -.-
Please make me hardworking.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥