<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
4:48 PM

YESTERDAY
Didn't go to school because woke up with a rather sore throat and D&T makes me very sick. (x So I stayed at home and waited for bear to come visit me. He came at around 2+, and we were supposed to do my D&T work, but we gave up like 10 mins later and proceeded to the x-box. ^^
WE PLAYED SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! LALALA` ((:
And my sister kept talking and irritating us. AND SHE LIKES BEAR A LOT! Asked if she could sit on his lap and smiled at him so widely. I got proof okay! But can't post, cos I'm using my cousin's laptop, and my dad took my wireless card away again even though I didn't do anything. -.-
Blah, then we tried to watch *ahem but my sister kept sticking to him and refused to bug off, so yeap. Too bad for bear. And he went home at around 6.
TODAY
VERY BLAH-ISH. zzz.
STUPID BASTARD SCOLDED ME FOR NOT BLOODY REASON. 'ni hen cong ming ah?'
HELLO? I DIDN'T BLOODY SAY ANYTHING TO YOU, I ONLY SAID TO CALVIN AND IT'S MEANT TO BE A JOKE. WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN TALKING THAT WAY, YOU BLOODY BASTARD. AND CALVIN DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, YOU BLOODY BASTARD. SO BLOODY BASTARD, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ALWAYS SHOW YOUR BLOODY ATTITUDE. THINK YOU'RE THAT GREAT HUH, YOU BLOODY BASTARD. I'VE SPOKEN UP FOR YOU WHEN PEOPLE SAID THAT YOU WERE STUCK-UP, BUT I WAS SO WRONG. STUPID BLOODY BASTARD. WHATEVER.
I'M GONE.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥