<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 26, 2006
12:15 PM

Aye, was sick yesterday. I alighted from the bus, and I started to feel my stomach aching. I dragged my feet all the way to class, then I saw Calvin. :[ I was aching so badly, and he sat there and did nothing. So upsetting. Called peach, but she happened to pon school that day, so I called Loo Pin. She brought me to the sick bay where I waited for someone to bring me home.
After like what? 91235903 years, dad finally came to claim me home. Though he nagged a lot, I couldn't digest a single word because my stomach was so so so painful. Lalala, I thought of him when my stomach was cramping so badly. :[ Should have thought of everyone else but him. RAWR.
Reached home, and miraculously, I felt so much better. LOL. Gan meimei SMSed me, kuku too, and Loo Pin, and Calvin, and Kuang Yong. :D Thank you for caring!
Dad took away my router, so I couldn't go online. Slept through the day. Super shuang please! Had a nice time catching up with my sleep although I dreamt about the vball match again and woke up with sweat all over my face.
I'm going to bug mummy to subsribe to teens so I can get my tamagotchi! :D HAHAHA, I know I'm kiddy. I'm a big kid!
Eh, I should stop here now.
Goodbye!
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥