<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
6:18 PM

YESTERDAY.
I didn't have time to blog, because mum came home early. Then my sister shut down the damned thing before I could type a few words. Bah, yesterday sucked big.
I shall just say whatever I could remember, because I have short term memory span.
Got scolded by Chan for no particular reason, and she bloody shouted at Val. Bloody bitch! Val is VAIN? Her skirt's not folded or even altered lah, only her shirt's tucked out. IDIOT. My poor dearie, then after that got scolded by Siva and Seah. zzz. I'm starting to get allergic to teachers. Siva's not bad though.
After school, waited for bear's training to end. Played ball while waiting. I tried digging, but it hurts darn bad.
After the boys' training ended, played volley! (x I dig with my legs, set with one hand, and spiked. HAHAHA. I know I rock. (x I want to be spiker instead of libro! Spiking is funnnnnn. Yeap! Calvin and Jun Wei bullied my bear! I took photos, but haven't got my card reader back yet, so can't upload. Sorry!
TODAY.
WOOT. (:
I didn't get scolded by ANY TEACHERS, and I had fun!
Class were great lah, played games, and I love the people sitting around me. (x They are cute, funny, nice, loyal and simply great! I LOVE YOU ALL!
Then after school went to Shaw for movie with bear. I realised that we don't have much to talk about lah, so sad! :( BUT, cheese rocked! (:
Aye, I don't know what to write already... -.-x
our hands entwined.
I spotted big breasts in the movie! (((((((x
I LIKEEEEEEE. x/
Eh, then bear sent me home after that.
That's about all. Yeap.
Okay, tuition at 7.30.
Should go get ready.
BYEBYE.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥