<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
6:36 PM

Oh, I know I haven't been blogging much, but nowadays, I'm busy with friends. Loads of fun I had these few weeks when I'm with you. Sorry for making you feel bad. Sorry for being so cold towards you some times. I'm really sorry.
oneTHREE is a place of many emotions. We laugh together over silly things, and many of us cried. I think I got influenced by the girls. I cry over the silliest thing, and then end up laughing at my own silliness. I LOVE ALL MY GAYS. I LOVE HOW I CAN TALK TO YOU ALL ABOUT PERVERTIC STUFF, AND ALL OF YOU WON'T FEEL THAT I'M WEIRD. I'm already a part of you. I'm your brother. (:
I hope B and C doesn't break up. It's not even a month yet! Come on, C. Think clearly before you make any decisions. No rash ones, definitely. If you ever need me, you know I'll be here.
And I hope jiao lian doesn't say anything to Mrs Ong or Mr Ong. :( I'll bang against the wall if anything gets to their ears. >.<
Off I go then. To blog at the Maos.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥