<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, July 17, 2006
8:32 PM

Mum's nice. She said I could use till 9 today.
Today's officially one week anniversary!
But not very xing fu.
It's okay!
Today didn't meet Chow, so didn't die, but tomorrow got Geog lesson, confirm dead meat. :(
Sigh. SUCKS OKAY. Stupid Chow. You treat me to tea I also don't want lah!
During life science lesson today, we tried breeding bacteria! (:
The gloves are gay! xP
Then after school today, there's netball training.
Quite slack today, not bad! (:
I think I got better? =/
BUT, I still like volleyball better.
Then after training, played ball.
Then papa bear spiked my wrist.
Not your fault, bear.
I insisted, and I didn't recieve it well.
Then I tried to bear the pain just now lah.
I suck at it.
In the end still cried. -.-
Sorry, bear! Made you feel bad.
Then ignored him while walking to the bus stop to wait for the bus.
Just don't really feel like talking alright?
Your hand felt warm on my wrist, bear.
But somehow, it feels more painful.
Then on the bus, this group of Thai boarded and were so noisy!
Just when I needed the peace and quiet. Grrrr.
Took a stroll home, and felt slightly better. (:
But I couldn't lock the door of the toilet! Wrist too weak already.
Sigh, I shall learn to live with the insecurities. Hahaha.
Yupps, okay. Don't feel like writing anything already.
Wrist feels as if it's swelling 1mm every minute. -.-
BYEBYE.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥