<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, July 09, 2006
3:30 PM

I've finished my D&T work! I wish what zhu said is true. It will really really keep me high for a week. (:
I love BAO FAMILY. So loving, fun and pervertic. We learnt the pervertic part from TB and her gay bear. *sigh* Like owner, like bear. TB wants me to buy a meiji bear just like hers, so her strawberry has someone to play with.
Oh ya, han bao bao loves my ass. She loves touching it. T^T I feel so insulted for my ass. Poor thing, you're not a virgin any longer. *sigh* I thought the virgin touch would be given to someone else, but you robbed it away from my poor ass. Si despo. Like to look at my neh also! SICKO. So far, she's the best student of TB and strawberry gay bao.
I'm resigned to fate already... Where's my prince charming king? *far far away*
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥