<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, July 06, 2006
7:05 PM

I'm trying to make this post as short as possible, because I just reached home, and I have tuition later AND I haven't had dinner nor showered yet.
After school today, played basketball with Arthur, Keith, Jun Wei, Jiayu, Bao Hui, Jeremy Lee and Calvin. xD
Jun Wei fell a lot of times lah! Keith fell once, then we did a lot of things that makes everyone crack up. After basketball, Keith went home and Jeremy went for training, so we played volleyball. Things were quite intense, for I don't know what reason. Calvin and Jun Wei spiked so hard, and their target was Arthur. =/
GRRR. Calvin and Jun Wei left, then Jiayu and Bao Hui. Leaving Arthur, some stranger and yours truly. Played a lot lah, then Jane joined.
Shall not talk about what happened later, because it'll make me high all over again. (: SUGARRRUSH!
Went home with peach, then on the bus, we gave up our seats to this mother, grandmother and girl. (: YAYS! We're nice. Hope I'll get what I deserve. I just really want one thing...
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥