<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, July 28, 2006
9:40 PM

I'm dead tired now. :(
Morning, phone got confiscated by Mrs Tan, and she asked me to to look for her after school, but I called her extension countless times, but she refused to answer. BLOODY FUCK?
And bear, I like it when I lie on your shoulder after recess today. Everything feels right, and I feel so safe. Like nothing in the world could go wrong. <3
Had training after school today. We were supposed to have a match with the seniors, but it rained. RAWR. So we did physical trainings. So darn tiring please! I ran and ran and ran. =/ I feel so jelloid(?)
AYEEEEE, I think my lungs are too small! Keep running out of breath. BAH. Sucks.
Went to Mac's for a while after training, and then went to buy bubble tea with peach at bishan. Then took 88 to toa payoh. I was so sad on the way back lah, I don't know what to say to my mum about my phone when I get home and I miss bear so much. :(( I can't live without you?
Got home, then had tuition. zzz. Nothing went into my head. I was too tired to be able to digest anything.
Chloe says my posts are short and lame. Sorry lah, nowadays I'm very busy with bear. ^^ So I'm too tired to write anything more okay.
Okay okay, going off now.
BYEBYE.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥