<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, July 09, 2006
1:56 PM

I'm back online because I told my dad I need to use the internet to do my D&T work. Hahahaha, which is not totally a lie, because I THOUGHT I need to use the internet. (x
These few days, I've been cracking my brain to write the letter, got lousy starts, lousy middle, and lousy end. It always ends up being rubbish. So sad lah. :(
So I've decided that I should write a reply letter! (x I'll write during lessons if possible. Receive, read, write. That's the plan. Don't feel cheated okay, Qi Sheng. I wrote the letter out of good will, so I should be pardoned if it's delayed. You on the other hand, owe me!
School's starting at 8 tomorrow. Peach insists on meeting at 7.30. But it we will be late if we meet at 7.30. Moreover, I don't want to go so late. I got things to do.
Hahahha, okay. I should be doing my D&T work now. Goodbye, people.
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥