<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, July 07, 2006
6:58 PM

I got so many things I haven't said yesterday! I forgotten more than half of it, but I remember that Hua Qi Sheng told me that he's been reading my blog for about two months, so that means he knows EVERYTHING. SUGARRRUSH AND ALL. Ekksss. Embarrassing please!
And he made me high again lah! SMSed me in class, then I was in the science lab jumping around. -.-
After school went to Mac, didn't eat at all, then went back to oneTWO to clean up the paint that darlinggg Cheryl accidentally spilled yesterday. See, we are so nice. We share our woes. (x
I suspect myself having hyper active, cos I can't stay still at a place, I have to walk around, jump around and run around. I walked and saw Jorinda and Kyaw, and he looks darn unhappy. About *ahem.
Talked a lot when I joined them and Janette. Don't ask me how Janette came about, I can't remember!
And Jeremy celebrated his birthday today. Photos taken! (: They eat like I don't know what man! Got cream all over their faces. HAHAHA. Xingjie and yours truly are successful in eating decently. (x





Jeremy and Renee's darn cute. STEAD! HAHAHA. (((((x
Then watched the boys have training. Janette was looking out for Derrick Koh Jia Ming. xD
She forced us to wait for her till 6+ just because Derrick said that he doesn't see her after his training. ZZZ. Waited darn long. Kyaw went to the council room because he's very bored and got Award's Nite, and he's supposed to usher people in.
So, Jorinda, Janette and yours truly didn't do much. I did my tuition work. (: And I wrote letter to Guo Min, Janette and something like a tribute for Janette & Derrick. (: I'm SO NICE right!
Then after that, played volleyball after the coach left and then took a taxi home. Yupps!
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥