<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
7:23 PM

BAH, I got scolded by Mrs Seah for solving the Sudoku(?) puzzle during her lesson. Clearly, she doesn't know how boring her lesson is, and she insists that I'm the problem. She just couldn't tell that everyone else's doing their own things too. Denise and Adilah counted 141 okays she said in two periods, and 20 over alrights.
And Cashmere hit me so hard today. :(
Supposed to have classroom painting today, but slacked lah. Went to see the volleyball girls train. (x My RENEEEEE. <3 size="5">Cheryl said that Zi Xiang's shuai.
The next Renee; eye problem, cannot blame. ;P
Went to TP with peach after that, then bought rubber bands and clips then went to the library. Peach spent like half an hour there trying to tie her hair, but she still looks weird. HAHA. Went to buy bubble tea, then came home. (:
Yupps, that's pretty much all.
Oh, and I owe Yi Xuan an explanation. Hope she reads this.
So, I like this king, but he doesn't like me back. So I've decided not to waste time on him, and give up. (x
Okay, that's all. Goodbye!
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥