<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 04, 2006
12:58 PM

OHHHHH~ I went late night shopping yesterday. (: When for my last guitar lesson, and surprisingly, everything looks so beautiful from 6 in the evening. Everything felt so right. After that, took MRT to Orchard. Delibrately took the wrong turn and I started to walk walk walk. I saw bats flying around! (: Then I saw people performing, people walking, laughing, smiling. Oh, it was all so exciting and fun because I was alone, searching for Isetan. Then when I finally reached, I went up to look for mum and Serene. HEH. I bought new shorts and singlet from M Industries. I love the new shorts please! HAHAH. Then went to the sports corner. Saw volleyball! Eh, Calvin. Read this clearly and tell Jun Wei that I want the soft touch one. Going for $35 only. (((x
Then went up to the children's department. I want to buy tamagotchi! ((: So many things to buy. I'm gonna save up and then go shopping again. Serene wants me to drag her along. :P
YAYS! Study session on tuesday. Jun Wei's bringing volleyball! WOOT! Alright, I'm off to watch 绿光森林 now.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥