<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 02, 2006
2:48 PM

Netball training in the morning. Wei Zhen was sick, so couldn't make it. Cynthia and a few other seniors came to train us. (:WE THOUGHT WE COULD SLACK! BOOOOO! THEY MADE US DO QUITE A LOT OF WORK! But at least we got to play match. ((: I'm center! Hahahha. Lalala~ Best position ever! Of course libero far exceeds best; it's the perfect position. AHEM. Sorry. Netball and volleyball, there's a big difference. Hahahah. Okay, so after training, we went to Catholic High to watch the boys play.
I felt so suku! It was so nice inside! I wished I was a boy... HAHAH. I would SO die to go there. I would study so so so so so hard. That place is just too good for description. You have to see for yourself. Of course, I won't torture my readers by making them plan about sneaking in, I'll post the photos later. (:
Played volleyball, watched volleyballers play volleyball, picked volleyball, got hit by volleyball in the head and butt, so I'm all about volleyball now. (: LIBERO! WOOHOO! Okay, but later the stupid coach that Calvin labelled friendly, was sort of like unfriendly, so we left. AHEM! We meaning Liko, Jane and yours truly.
Yeah, we went to buy bubble tea, the neh and the poke went to do IT, and I left for home. The taxi driver who drove me home sucks! Taxi fare was $6.30! He drove SUPER slowly and talked on the phone. SHEESH! I almost shouted at him. He's lucky I'm thinking about stuff and was not feeling to good, or else he would have got it from me. BOO! Okay, I should shut up and let the photos do the talking. (:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥