<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 23, 2006
2:10 PM

I've got pretty pretty nails and I love toilet bowl. (:

I've got a new skin - for my blog - and school's starting in less than a week and I'm having tuition at 3. I dread school! I want to sleep late and wake up late everyday! I don't miss school at all. It feels weird wearing school uniform now. :( Everything seems so wrong lah! I'm so happy with life now. It all feels so normal, unlike those times when I'll feel so uncomfortable with holidays, thinking about when school will start.
Sigh. Secondary school is complicating! My mum showed me the video of four girls - excluding the one filming the video - bullying a secondary school girl. I think they are from PH. They kicked the girl's head, stripped her, and tried to film her breasts. You can't see her breasts though they already pulled down her tube. Must be the video quality. Or she doesn't have anything there? =/
So I tried to look for the video to see if I could dig out anything, but I couldn't find. :( If anyone comes across it, please send it to me.
Okay, I should get ready for tuition now. Goodbye.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥