<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, June 01, 2006
5:45 PM

I'm so bored at home! I am feeling nothing, which is so not me. And I miss being the me of the past. So full of life, desire, passion, everything! Oh, I'm getting old. HAHAHA!
Okay, I totally love my friendster profile now. ((: Please view! HEH. (((((: I'm super happy.
I hope king's okay. He should be. (: Oh, I'm supposed to add 'I'm still here waiting for you', but it's so common and boring. So I'm adding something more man. Oh, you can have my shoulder if you wish. You could lay there for as long as you want, and I'll feel your heart beating, your blood flowing, your breath on my neck...
AHAHAH! Okay, that's quite horny. AHEM* HEH. I'm hyper! LaLaLa~
Okay, forgive me, everyone. (:
Nut's leaving for Thailand tonight. :( Oh, I'll miss you. xD
Okay, i'm off now. Forgive this crap I've wrote. Lastly, don't miss me please!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥