<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, June 22, 2006
10:22 AM

I keep having bad dreams these days. I don't know why either, but I refuse to call them nightmare. They seemed so real, like it's all going to materialise soon, in a blink of the eye. I'm afraid... I can't take it if it all came together.
One of the bad dreams was about my Nutty. Which isn't entirely impossible, because he's been so cold towards me since he went back to Thailand. Okay the dreams goes like this...
So I made a trip back to primary school to visit everyone yet again, then I walked into the lift, and I saw Nutty. I attempted to touch his head like I always do when I see him, but the force came out to hard, jerking his head. He turned around, looked at me, and started scolding me. He has never tried scolding me before, mind you. And all of a sudden, he went to kiss Pongsuk whom I didn't notice until then. I could feel tears flowing out of my eyes lah. I asked him why, why of all people, with Pongsuk in front of me. Then he said, 'this would hurt you the most.' :( RAHH! Heartbreaking. Okay, should stop now. Goodbye.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥