<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, June 30, 2006
6:40 PM

3oo6o6 rocked. 3o.6.o6 rocked. 3oth June 2oo6 rocked.
Missed the bus today, so took taxi to school with peach.
Classes were alright today, crapped with Jeremy, Keith, Valerie and Jun Wei a lot! Darn fun. xD
I love my sitting arrangement!
We decided to go to Pizza Hut to celebrate Kuang Yong's birthday. BWAHHAHAHAH! It's damn splastic. KING came along lah, so the boys kept disturbing me. (x
We pooled enough money to pay for the bills, miraculously. I was having a super tiny appetite just now, so I gave my soup to Calvin and drink to Kuang Yong.
KING stayed at the table! HAHAHA! Happy happy happy. Then when I dropped my fork, he gave me his. Even if that's only because he doesn't need it, I'm very contented already.
After that, we went back to school for photo-taking. Then Jiayu and Amos pon training, so they called me to go to Mac. Simin, Chloe, Jiayu, Amos and I crapped a lot there! Super funnnnn. Today was great, no matter what. (: KING ARTHUR<3333
-BELLELOVED. <3

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥