<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
8:14 PM

Went stalking around Ang Mo Kio with Jane, Liko, Ashwin and Han Sen.
Liko left us when we wanted to go to the court cos she wants to study. We took a taxi there, and the king's already there waiting. He looks arthurly adorable. HAHAH. I suck! I can't play vball well with him around. DAMN. I don't like the way he's able to reign over me. Stop it, Belle. It ain't healthy! Then played basketball. Accidentally hit Jane when snatching for the ball. I felt so guilty! I couldn't stop apologising. I left for home with Ashwin after the game, and the last thing I saw on the court was the king playing vball with Jane's group of girlfriends. I don't think I want to step on to the court again. TWO out of THREE times, I leave with a heavy heart, no idea whether to laugh or cry.
Laugh because I get to see king there, and cry because he most probably doesn't want me there. Ah, I'm back to the moaning me. I miss the Belle with the heck care attitude. At least I don't have to feel hurt.
Ms Lesa and Mrs Tan saw what I wrote on the piece of paper! I feel so pai seh. Doesn't matter, it ain't serious. (:
I feel darn it stupid. There's geog and chinese exam tomorrow. I haven't done any revisions yet. Hooray. I might end up without king, and with lousy results.
King just doesn't give a damn about me. Why am I going on and on about him? Okay, I shall stop now. Shall continue moaning tomorrow. (;
JA! :D

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥