<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, May 11, 2006
6:35 PM

So many people cares. I'm touched, really. Went to the court again. I suck, yes. I know that. Went to j8 after Science and Maths paper with Jiayu, Liko, Renee, Calvin and Bao Hui. We saw king there. We were like so flabberghasted. We were so funny at that time. We took the escalator up, and we thought we were safe and that we wouldn't meet him again. Oh, no no no. We were so wrong. He had to come up, disrupt my thoughts and once again, make me feel like crying. I'm supposed to smile, okay?
Derrick was nice. He asked if I'm okay. (: He also asked if we were playing later. We denied it. But in the end, we told him the truth. I think he understands. I had to go to the court because only Cashmere has the ball. I was feeling quite decisive. Should I just leave for home? Then liko said, "you have to face up to your fears." So yeah, I went.
Jiayu and Bao Hui went up to take the ball from Cashmere and a while later, king came down. He went home and changed, and came down. Kuang Yong, Ashwin and Han Sen came too. Then it started to pour so heavily, so we went to the void deck to take shelter. Oh, the rain; such a beauty.
I joined Ashwin and Han Sen at the stairs. And I got so unbalanced lah! Sorry, sorry! Han Sen was nice enough to give my shoulder a squeeze even though I stinked. Hey, thanks man. I needed that. (: Felt okay later. They started to play basketball again. Yeah, then king smiled so often! I melted there and then. Wanted to cry again. =/ His smile... so adorable. He threw away that loner look, and broke into a smile. Like the rainbow after the rain. I'm mesmerised. How not to miss you when you're so charming.
Oh ya! Han Sen's attitude's so vast when he's playing basketball with Cheryl. Suddenly so gentleman and generous. LOL! Ashwin agreed! :D A while later, king left with Han Sen to buy drinks, and Ashwin and I went home. Today ain't that bad. (x
Goodbye now. Don't miss me please!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥