<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 01, 2006
5:46 PM

OH, YES! Third consecutive day meeting Ade, second one meeting Naipeng and the first meeting Zeus and Nadia to mug. Okay, the first day I seriously mugged, the second I slacked, and the third, it was just writing lame crap on papers.
Today, went to meet Zeus, Naipeng and Ade at shaw plaza, then after that, Nadia came to join us. We wanted to go up the cyber cafe, but there weren't sufficient computers for us to use, so we left for Spans Jom. Nadia left, and while the rest of them were bowling, I went to order fries and watched them.
About one and a half hour later, we left for Balestier's 7-eleven. Bought cup noodles and milk there, then left for the playground. Went there to eat, then it started raining when I was halfway through my noodles. Soon, it was raining too heavily, so I had to abort mission to eat in the rain and crowded together with the group.
Then after that we left that place to go to the HDB flat to play with the lift. LOL! Okay, we refused to grow up. HEH.
When we were about to leave for Ade's place, Naipeng found that his phone was missing. So we went back to look for it. Couldn't find it, so we left the place for shaw plaza instead. And now, I'm here blogging! AHAHA. Okay, this is a brainless post that led to nowhere. Shall go now. I'm going to play games! (:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥