<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 05, 2006
9:09 PM

I've been dead for a while now, I am currently writing from heaven. (:

MYE; English papers completed. I'm afraid I didn't do well! I want to do well for English SO badly! I need help to pass Maths, Geog, Science and History! =/

Anyways, went to AMK central with Jane and Kuang Yong after school today, then walked around, decided to go to j8. Took 88 to j8 then ate at Food Junction, then a while later, Liko, Renee, Jiayu and Bao Hui came to meet us. First thing they did, steal my food! LOL! Nahh, asked nicely if they could have a bite from my chicken rice. (: Renee and Liko saw their friends at j8, so they joined their friends first and they said they would be back to join us.
Went to a nearby basketball court and saw Jane's friends there. They were playing, and Jane asked us to join, but we don't play with strangers, so yeah. We just watched. Okay, I lied. Jiayu made a lot of comments on Jane's friends. LOL. I just laughed. xP
After that, Jane's friends took a break, so we played. Okay, then Renee and Liko came. Renee and I just stood there like dummies. HAHAH! WE ROCK OKAY? (: We were playing halfway through, saying how much we want to play volleyball, then saw Derrick, Arthur and Cashmere walking to the court with VOLLEYBALL. Renee and I got so excited! Hahaha. Played for a very very very long time. Jiayu, Bao Hui and Kuang Yong left at about 5. The rest of us kept playing, then Renee left at about 6.
I FINALLY FOUND MY BALL SENSE! I played quite well today. Better than other days. So happy with myself. I know how to set ball already! But not very well, of course. I just learnt today, alright!
Liko and I played till about 7, then we left to buy drinks, then to the toilet. I was very urgent! =/ Then we left for home separately after that. Wanted to take taxi cos I was running late. But couldn't catch any, so took 88 to Toa Payoh and then 139 home instead. (:
OKAY, this is a very lousy post written in very bad English. I'm just too happy to care about anything now. I'm happy! I'm happy! I'm very happy! (:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥