<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 27, 2006
10:27 AM

I'm home from PTC. And I'm feeling super unwell. BOO. But I'm not having fever! Why? :(
Okay, PTC wasn't so bad. Mrs Seah said that I'm a very intelligent girl and that if I work hard on my weaker subjects, I'll be able to make it. That's what all my teachers said lah! But I really can't get things into my head. Sorry to disappoint you people. I'll try harder, I promise.
Results:-
English: B3
Chinese: B3
Maths: C6
Science C6
Geog: B4
Hist: E8
Lit: B4

Okay, so I failed one subject, but it's still as bad okay. I don't have any A's. I'm gonna work hard! I am! Renee, let's work hard together. (:
And I totally hate my dad please. He doesn't care about me. He doesn't give me allowance, he doesn't put me in tuitions, he doesn't buy me things when I really need it most. It's always been my mum. But when something bad happens, he talks the most. Irresponsible father. I showed him attitude lah. I think my mum agrees. Cos I told her about it, she didn't say anything much. But both of them nag nag nag nag nag lah. My face was like -.-zzz.
Okay, I'm off now. (: Don't miss me please. I don't think I can blog as much already.

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥