<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
9:46 AM

Great. My mum removed the wireless card from my laptop, and now I can't post or go online. If you want to know, I am currently posting from school's lab. While everyone else are editing photos on Adobe Photoshop, I am here posting, risking my life. Okay, too much of an exaggeration.
I so totally want to die lah. Exams are dawning, but I'm still here slacking and doing stupid things. In fact, I have an English paper tomorrow. DAMN IT. And I'm feeling so tired and sick. *pui!* I should prolly die now. I am squinting to look at things that's more than 1.3m away from me because I didn't wear my contact lens and I forgotten about my spectacles.
How lucky. I'm so so so so so happy. Lies.


Mwuahahaha! Anna is dead! I'm here to take over her blog! - smirks with an evil laughter-

I am an ass.

Call me doctor ass. (:

The smartest one. Right anna?!

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥