<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, May 19, 2006
7:21 PM

AH! Damn. There's so much more photos to post. But I can't upload it to blogger. I wonder why... Shall try later. Anyways, went to school for listening comprehension. Wasted half an hour because there was something wrong with the cd, then went to Mac's with Jane and Liko, ordered food, and waited for Renee. (: We went to AMKCC to play volleyball with Jun Wei, Jiayu, Bao Hui and Calvin. Then Ashwin and Benson came, then got basketball, so we started to play basketball. Then Amos and Joanne came. Ashwin rocks man! Kept scaring me. -.- I'm stone. Wonder who's pebble. HAHAH.
Then after that, the SPLASTICS started getting very narcissistic, and kept taking photos at the same spot. LOL. TOOK A LOT! Renee has the most. Hahaha. I only have a few. =/ Then Derrick came. Played volleyball again, then left for bishan. Walked around with Liko to look for present for Cynthia and Jasmine. Finally settled for sunglasses. Then went to Toa Payoh with Renee. She went to MCS's swimming carnival. I left for primary school. (: YAYS. Played again! If I'm still going to get fat, there's no more justice. HAHAH. Oh well, I'll try to post more photos and let them do the talking. (:

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥