<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19531952?origin\x3dhttps://bellelovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=37946926&amp;blogName=the+road+ahead..&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonemorechance--.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 28, 2006
6:37 PM

YES! Went to Renee's house today with Jiayu, Bao Hui, Jane and Liko. I decided to talk to the boys because they weren't talking about *beep*. HAHAHAH! When we reached her house, a HUGE dog stood there. LOL! FUCKING FUNNY LAH! Nike - the dog's name - wanted to play with Bao Hui's tie, and he got disgusted, by Nike I think. (x
Played cards for a while, then went down to play volleyball! Super fun! Played for about 1 and a half hour(?), then went up to her house. We played truth or dare! Very scandalous and tskful. Hahahha! I like, I like! Must go to Renee's house another time.
After that, walked from her house to school with Liko, and talked about quite a lot of things. HEH. Then after that, took 88 and slept on the bus, and managed to somehow sensed that the bus had reached a stop. Or else the bus driver would have to wake me up. xD
Saw Michelle, then asked her to go to Bread Talk with me cos I was famished. Went home after that. xP
Oh yeah, I know more about Deborah now. ^^

December 2005♥
January 2006♥
February 2006♥
March 2006♥
April 2006♥
May 2006♥
June 2006♥
July 2006♥
August 2006♥
September 2006♥
October 2006♥
November 2006♥
December 2006♥
January 2007♥
February 2007♥
March 2007♥
April 2007♥
May 2007♥
June 2007♥